Outsourced Listed Entity Accounting, Administration and Governance Solutions
My Virtual HQ is a boutique provider of accounting, administrative and governance services that ensures you will receive individually tailored services from our committed personnel year after year.
Allinson Accounting Solutions Pty Ltd, trading as My Virtual HQ, is based in the Adelaide CBD, Australia. The company is owned and operated by Victoria Allinson who has over 30 years’ accounting, auditing and governance experience. Vicky is a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia and a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. The team at My Virtual HQ have assisted 5 entities to list on the ASX and/or NSX, and have provided outsourced services to over 12 entities over the last 14 years. My Virtual HQ operates throughout Australia and overseas. We provide the experienced accounting, bookkeeping and governance professionals required for listed entities, start-up juniors, fast growth and established businesses. You save money on costly infrastructure and long term commitments to staff.
Our goal is to provide unique and professional solutions that free business managers and owners to focus on what they do best – direct and
grow their businesses.
Advantages of Outsourcing Accounting, Administrative and Governance Functions
- A dedicated team that will understand your business and your industry;
- Tailored solutions provided by the same small team of reliable, dedicated professionals with a proven track record;
- Solutions and fees that promptly adapt to changes in your organisation;
- Improved corporate governance through more effective systems, internal controls, monitoring, assessment and accountability;
- Effective and timely reporting that will be tailored in order to assist you to direct and grow your business;
- Minimisation of the investment required in infrastructure and human resources;
- Minimisation of your external audit and tax fees;
- Tailored solutions in timeframes that suite your needs e.g. daily, monthly or annual; and
- Trouble-shooting, projects, and other ad-hoc or one-off solutions.
On-Line or On-Site Solutions
Your dedicated My Virtual HQ team can provide solutions via:
- On-line solutions – our team will provide effective on-line communication with your team and your data will be stored and accessed using a Cloud or Server based system (depending on your requirements); or
- On-site solutions – the team will provide tailored solutions at your Adelaide business premises.
Wide range of outsourced services
- Company secretarial and corporate governance
- Chief Financial Officer
- NSX NOMAD
- Management reports
- Book keeping
- Financial reporting
- Budgets and cashflow management
- Financial modelling
- Projects and consultancy
“Allinson Accounting Solutions has been highly effective in all aspects of the accounting and financial management of our junior mining company, in addition to statutory reporting and auditing. In addition AAS has greatly assisted Red Gum in interfacing with our emerging overseas operations in Latin America. I would highly recommend AAS to any company with operations onshore or offshore.”
Dr. Paul Pearson, Managing Director, Red Gum Resources
“The major challenges we face in the small cap company space are not just funding but capacity. It is essential for our business to have proper, rapid, professional completion on major administrative tasks such as accounting, reporting and general financial services (such as budgeting, cashflow forecasting etc). Allinson Accounting Solutions has been able to provide all the services we require, both in terms of local Australian services, and assisted us in the smooth running of our overseas operations (3 countries). Most importantly AAS has provided these services at a fraction of the cost we had otherwise been asked to pay and thus highly recommend the quality and value of services provided by Vicky and her team.”
Mr Torey Marshall, Managing Director, Earth Heat Resources Ltd
My Virtual HQ team’s experience
Small to medium sized businesses from sole traders to Listed companies, including:
- International groups
- Overseas subsidiaries
- Owner managed businesses